UO Roleplay

"A World Like None Other"
It is currently Tue May 21, 2019 12:36 pm

Post subject: He who feeds on dreams and despair
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:49 am  

Another body fell, in the murky stream. The little dark eyes of a rat, lifeless staring at his own reflection, on the water mirror.
A deep sigh whispered by a man, close to the tiny carcass. He moved the left edge of his cherry-red mantle, behind his shoulder.
"How long will it take?" he hissed, gazing in front of him.
He then slowly proceeded through the unlit corridor, hearing squeaks and grumblings from the dwellers of that place.

Post subject: Re: He who feeds on dreams and despair
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:09 am  

The leaves were pulled by a cold gust. Darkness enfolded the forest, in a moonless night.
A snarl came from a group of trees, welcoming a mounted armored figure.
The horse stopped, and a black cloacked man dismounted. He extended his pale right hand toward a black wolf, who once again growled.
"You can feel what I am." the man said, smiling. "Some creatures of the night can hear the calling, and your kind is one of them, am I right?"
The beast came closer, gnashing his teeth, then stopped.
The pale hand laid on the canid's head. "We like to hunt, to kill. And we must never stop following our nature."
He got on his mount, and resumed his journey through the woods. "Come creature, tonight you will accompany me." the man pronounced looking at the wolf, who silently followed him.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:00 am  

The white snow-clad land was stained with a crimson trail, wich led to a woman. She was a dwarf, her skin almost white as the snow she was laying on, with no trace of life in her eyes.
A man was stainding in fron of her, covered by a brown fur cloak, laughing. "My dear you were delicious, for a dwarf. I was extremely lucky to find you here."
He tittered, moving his red hairs over his shoulder, and got on his horse.
With a winged helmet on his head, he spurred the mount and vanished, engulfed by a group of snowy trees to the north.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:41 am  

The only window was shut, in the small room, and the place unilluminated.
A man with red hairs, and a black robe and mantle, was sitting on the side of the bed; his dark eyes staring at a small table, in front of him. On the wooden surface was laying a severed head, of a creature similar to a wolf, but much bigger from the size of it.
"I told you I would come back for you." said the individual, with a pleased smile on his face. "You were all so determined to kill me, when mi sire died. Now your head is in my room, and I easily slained all your pack." he tittered standing up, and approached the table.
"And I know now, that several new groups spread on the island." Moving aside some red locks, he got down at the same height of the werewolf's head. "I will go back there, and I will kill every single one of them. Again and again, untill I will be bored of the stench of your kind, and their screams when they die."
He grabbed the piece of the shapeshifter, and stuck it inside a bag, placed inside a chest afterward.
"You will be one of the main decorations of my castle, when the construction will be finished." he said, derisively smiling.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:41 am  

A hand was gently knocking on the metal door of a manor, in the middle of the forest.
The caped figure turned around and flinched, looking at the man standing in front. He was like marble statue, in the moonlight, with long red hairs and dark unsettling eyes.
He smiled, with a raised eyebrow. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" he quickly said. The hooded one revealed her face, with a sweet smile. A girl maybe five and a half feet tall, with a long blonde braid and light green eyes.
"Do you live here? I was travelling to Skara Brae but now it is so dark, and this forest is full of dangerous creatures. I saw the castle, and I thought to ask for shelter for the night. I'm sorry if I..." Sneering, tha man opened the door interrupting her words, and motioned the girl to enter.
The metal doors closed behind them, and the man stared at the guest, hesitantly walking in the main hall. "There is not much illumination here, I can't see very well." she said, with a worried tone in his voice. "This manor has been built recently, I'm still acquiring the necessary fornitures." he replied, and quickly moved behind her, with his right hand reaching for her neck.
He stopped, looking at a small harp hanging from the side of her backpack, and the ferocity in his eyes faded away. She turned around, puzzled, and looked at him standing so close to her. "Are you a minstrel?" he asked, pointing at the small harp. "Oh, yes I'm, a travelling one." she replied with a faint smile. "I usually perform in towns, or inns. Sometimes I'm hired by local lords." The red haired man was silently looking at her, then nodded turning his attention to the stairs, on the other side of the main hall. "Let me show you the guest rooms, only one at the moment has forniture, but you can find what you need." She slightly lowered her head, smiling, and approached the stairs. "Are you looking for work, right now?" asked the man, and she immediately stopped and looked at him. "Yes, I was travelling to Skara Brae to look for some place to perform."
"Very well then." he said, briefly smiling. "The I will hire you. I'm looking for a musician for my manor, and someone that can run some errands for me."
"Are you sure about it?" she asked. "You don't even know my name, and now you're inviting me to stay in your house?"
"Don't worry." he replied. "I'm sure I can trust you" added the man, intensely staring in the girl's eyes. She was standing, in the middle of the stairs, blankly looking at him like a puppet. "You will do as I say, and you will have everything you need in return. You will never question me about what I do." he whispered slowly, always looking into the light green eyes of the young woman. "And now you can go in your room." he added with a smile.
She looked around, like she suddenly awakened, and smiled at the man standing in front of her. "Did you say something?" she asked, smiling.
"I was saying that your room is the one on the right, when you reach the second floor." he responded, grinnig. "Very well then. Oh and my name is..."
"Don't worry." he quickly mentioned, interrupting her. "Get some rest now, tomorrow we will speak."
The girl nodded, and quickly went to her room.