[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
UO Roleplay • View topic - Event Announcement

UO Roleplay

"A World Like None Other"
It is currently Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:00 am

Post subject: Event Announcement
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:23 pm  

The Abyssal God, Abaddon, is attempting to break into Narrowhaven's heat space, and he has help from the inside!

Initiator:
Buth Sankha will give the heroes information.

Primary tool to initiate:
Being a ghost allows a person to interact with the quantum realm, where Buth Sankha will be able to speak to you directly.
Optional tools to initiate:
The primary armor set of Buth Sankha (5 pieces--the helmet, chest, arms, legs, and gloves)
Note:
Remember, the armor set allows any individual to breach the Quantum or communicate with it freely, but wearing it too long (5 minutes) separates the individuals soul from their body!

Objective:
The heroes will have to find the source of a ritual being performed to crack the quantum and let Abaddon enter Narrowhaven's heat space, and then develop an artifact that counters the ritual.

Side-objective:
Find the location for a cult of mages who are responsible for the ritual and assisting Abaddon, and defeat them!

Information:
This Sunday I will be hosting an event at 7:00 PM EST. Everyone is welcome to attend, however three roles will be particularly necessary:

A blacksmith: 100 skill.
A warrior: Any level.
A mage: Skilled enough for lightning bolt and Teleport.

These will be specific roles for the event, all others in attendance will be participating in another portion of the event, no one will be bored!

Other information:

Optional: Each player in attendance can make a note of their Karma/Fame levels for restoration after the event is concluded.
Mandatory: Each player enters the event accepting the possibility of failure.
Mandatory: Each player is required to read and understand the current server lore, which can be found on the Wiki.
Mandatory: Anyone wishing to attend must leave a reply here reserving their position in the event, anyone who wishes to attend by does not reserve their space in the event here will be restricted to the side-objective.

Note: If more than one person wants to play a specific role for this event, the choice will be fully at my discretion, and I may accept more than one person for the role.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
- Abraham Lincoln

Post subject: Re: Event Announcement
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:11 pm  

--Request to reserve a spot removed by self... RP Conflict would be eminent. Will be attending, but not on a required character.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:18 pm  

I would also like to attend, if nobody else has asked to take the position of Warrior in the main plot I'd be happy to stand in, otherwise I am fine with taking part in the side-objective.

Marius Underwood - Harbinger, Twilight Vanguard
"If you're going to die, then do it properly. Die howling in defiance and taking as many bastards with you as you can."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:25 pm  

Engale will be there. Not one of the three.

You play here too, help others find us

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:34 pm  

I guess I will make it official and throw in Aliria's name for the blacksmith.

Aliria | Cristi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:26 pm  

Ill be there and Leoben Jalas can be the mage

Xénophon the farmer
AND
Leoben Jalas the mage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:27 pm  

Alright, for the rolls thus far I have:

Smith: Aliria
Mage: Leoben
Warrior: Marius

Any others wanted these roles before I close off the requests and move forward with preparation?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
- Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:23 am  

at 9:00 PM tonight, I will solidifying these spots for the event and moving forward with preparation.

- Abraham Lincoln

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:42 pm  

I will be at the event with Jade but will most likely have to leave early, shes a spellblade, im ok with main plot or side plot. Thanks.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:28 pm  

Hey everyone! Apologies for everything, but I had a family emergency yesterday. I would have liked to drop in and let you all know sooner, but I don't get a lot of service at the hospital. Anyhow, I have to postpone this event to next Sunday, July 19th.

- Abraham Lincoln