UO Roleplay

"A World Like None Other"
It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 3:20 am

Post subject: Introduction and in need of help!
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:24 pm  

Hello! My name is Gabriel and I'll do my best effort to roleplay my character Regrim Longbeard the Dwarf! Still need to create a story for him, but first I'm trying to get used to UO because I haven't played since mid 2000's :mrgreen:

And now the help part:
While exploring new places, I traveled to New Tashbaan using a moonstone and saw a sort of fancy hotel right outside. I went in, checked some things like instruments and stuff. But when I went to the basement, suddenly got teleported and the game froze! A couple of seconds later it disconnected and now I am unable to log in that character anymore. Every time I try to choose it, the screen remains in the connection windows and a minute later it disconnects again.
It's the second one in my account also called Regrim Longbeard (Warrior version). I can use my first one perfectly (Crafter version) but I even have to wait the timeout to be able to log in as if the other one is still connected somehow.

I've sent a page in game and used the "Contact" form in the web page but no answer so far. I'm patient, no problem. Maybe it is a weird bug or something, hope it can get fixed!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my english it's not my mother tongue, quite a challenge for roleplaying right? :lol:

Post subject: Re: Introduction and in need of help!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:15 am  

You have been moved, and best way to reach me is in discord just message me there and I ususally get back to you soon, the location you went to was a players house, I would suggest not exploring private houses unless the owner is around sometimes things get buggy and the house you were at, some of the teleporters go to different houses and some are not currently accurate and if your computer loads slow you can easily get disconnected and stuck

Sometimes you have to crack open so your light can shine out.”

Remember to vote daily and watch for updates.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:28 am  

Oh I see! Thank you! Didn't know it was a private house because the door was open! :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:25 pm  

Welcome to the shard ;)

The Order of the Knights Vigilant