UO Roleplay

"A World Like None Other"
It is currently Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:50 pm

Post subject: Greetings from Fenris
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:45 pm  

Greetings and well met, UORP crew.

My name is Fenriswolf, but you just can call me Fenris if you want, because almost everyone on the big old Internet does so.

So let me introduce myself : I am a nerd and like all kinds of fantasy stuff. Sci-Fi too, but mostly fantasy. i also liked to pretend to be someone else since I was a child - in fact Halloween and Carnival are my favorite days of the year, just because I can be someone else right in public. :lol:
I have got some experience with UO and roleplaying, as I played on a german RP freeshard for a while, before some private issues and lack of time forced me to stop playing until sadly the player count of the server plummeted down that much, so next to no RP was possible anymore when I tried to come back. I also played on a Neverwinter Nights persistant world and enjoy online tabletop rpgs.

Being not born in an english-speaking country, I hope my english isn´t too bad to play here. I want to apologize beforehand for any grammar or spelling errors I will make, even if I will try my best.
That´s basically all about me for the moment. I do have a very important question though : Because of my many interests and time management problems I may be not playing that regular like others, so if that is an issue, just tell me.

If you want me on board, I look forward to see some of you soon IC, after I thought up a character who is fitting in this world.

- Bye, Fenris.

Post subject: Re: Greetings from Fenris
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:50 pm  

Welcome aboard Fenris!

The Order of the Knights Vigilant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:34 pm  

Thanks. I´m now trying to re-learn the UO controls and find my way around Narrowhaven with my first character.

Also, is it allowed to kill rats and stuff inside the town or should I go outside? Just asking.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:45 pm  

As long as the rats are grey I would think you can kill them. There is a training area on the second floor of the Narrowhaven craft hall, the training equipment there should take your weapon skill to 50, and there is also a new player dungeon.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:55 pm  

Welcome Fenris ( I am a bit late). I too have recently found my way here and have been enjoying it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:34 pm  

If you have any questions just ask in global chat by using [c (space) text, or discord viewtopic.php?f=11&t=5456 & for more helpful information http://wiki.uoroleplay.com/index.php?title=Main_Page.

Please read through the Rules Section.

Sometimes you have to crack open so your light can shine out.”

Remember to vote daily and watch for updates.

Post subject: Greetings from Fenris
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2019 12:45 pm  

Thanks Halfbreed,I go to the THD thread all the time and see you quite a bit on there. Know what you mean about the mule, thats why I use a Honda. LOL

black satin sheets