UO Roleplay

"A World Like None Other"
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:24 am

Post subject: Few Bugs...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:03 am  

Well... after a few days i noticed a few bugs, some are minor and easy to fix, others are more complex, and a few need a static re work!

1 - few itens are missplaced, bed floating, doors bloqued by itens... and few like that; the solution is very complex, the right thing to do is remove almost every item (furniture, itens and like that, even tree - to make season changes and events) from static, make it clean and set it in game... like dungeons and houses... that will make a custon event change possible in dungeons and others areas, but is a very extensive work!

2 - found a bug with some itens when they are placed in bag... exemple: a gazer eye, when you put the first on your bag, its ok... but when you gonna put the second by droping in the bag icon on the paperdoll, the item disapears... go to a balck hole!!! :D

3 - weapon slot - a few weapons come to diferent slot from hand, that makes the weapon skills (from tactics) unusable, the first and second skill are seted as "bare handed skills", but you are using a weapon, so you cant use those bare hand skills and even the weapon skills... tryed to set a hot key from UO and from Razor, both cant use it right!

i founded a lot more, but i dont remember right now...

Post subject: Re: Few Bugs...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:16 am  

Gold coins - not a bug but a much needed fix... when about to reach 60K and you have more than needed to reach this 60K limit, the coins dont mix up! Example: you have 59572 coins and put a 1239 coins on top of it, the game dont accept this action. you need to split the exactly value to 60k!!! Thats is easy to fix ;)

Last edited by Cardoso on Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Few Bugs...
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:41 pm  

Another bug founded... i dont know exactly why but, when fighting against a few enemies (4 or more): when you pick a loot from one dead of then while still in fight with some others of those enemies, you become GREY for looting! Thats is not the first time i saw... almost 3 times i notice this bug, in diferent places and with diferent enemies!