UO Roleplay

"A World Like None Other"
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:43 am

Post subject: Random thoughts...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:41 pm  

Ahoy,

I have been enjoying my time here and love all the custom art, maps, etc. These are things I appreciate and fit my preferred play-style. Some random thoughts, requests, ideas to consider adding to a long list of enhancements and fixes I am sure you already have.

Ferrets:
I love ferrets. I have not had any since my kids were very small, but while in college I was introduced to one and fell in love. I know a lot of people misunderstand ferrets and there are a number of misconceptions around them, one of the biggest being that they are rodents, they are not. They have the personality of a dog in a small "cat-sized" body. Anyway, one of the coolest things for me was when UO added ferrets to the came http://www.uoguide.com/Ferret. "A Ferret Imprisoned in a Crystal", tamable ferrets. special ninjitsu form, etc. I would love to see the ferret made available as an options energy vortex form and/or possible a summon-able creature.

Glasses:
I would love to see glasses added to this server, but for the earring slot so hats may be worn with them. I have attaches a Photoshoped concept that I threw together. This would be great for many characters, but gnomes and all tinker, crafter classes especially.

Wands:
I would love to see some verity with wands, perhaps using the custom artisan system you have here? An option to change the ID of daggers and knives to look like "undead gargoyle horns" or some custom art. Something other than the classic wand appearance and a viable mace weapon, although that does not hod much with continuity, maybe just an alternative to a spellbook.

Attachments:
Steampunk UO Cap and Glasses.png
Steampunk UO Cap and Glasses.png [ 110.92 KiB | Viewed 88 times ]

Post subject: Re: Random thoughts...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:54 pm  

Another idea that would be fun is house pets. I have seen this elsewhere, an animal spawner is placed in a players house and set to a non aggressive animal like a dog, cat, ferret, rabbit, rat, etc. The animal can be named and each time it spawns it will have the name and roam within the players house.