[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
UO Roleplay • View topic - Bounty - Gruggahh the Troll

UO Roleplay

"A World Like None Other"
It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:48 pm

Post subject: Bounty - Gruggahh the Troll
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:46 am  

To all interested and idle parties:

The locals of my beloved Spiritwood have warned me of a particularly nasty troll roaming nearby. It calls itself Gruggahh, apparently and has been known to raid the nearby farms and even attack people on the road. It is said to have mottled green skin and grotesque brown teeth.

While I issue a general warning to all travelling the roads between Britain or Yew and Skara Brae I also offer a bounty of 1,000 gold coins for to anyone who turns in the foul thing's teeth to me at my tavern in southern Spiritwood. This nefarious monster is known to retreat into the woods north and west of the road leading into Spiritwood.

If a lucky troll hunter should happen by my home with the teeth and find me unavailable please leave a message in the guest book on the bar.

Walk in Virtue,
Crispyn Gottfrey

Post subject: Re: Bounty - Gruggahh the Troll
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:04 pm  

It was most fortune that I was in Skara Brae at the time. Once of the locals at the tavern mentioned the bounty and I went in search of Gruggahh! It was not easy locating Spiritwood or Gruggahh for that matter. But the beast is no more! And I have the teeth to prove it!

Attachments:
Gruggahh.jpg
Gruggahh.jpg [ 41.05 KiB | Viewed 3107 times ]