[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
UO Roleplay • View topic - Haven Abbey Battle aftermaths and the cursed skull of death

UO Roleplay

"A World Like None Other"
It is currently Wed Dec 01, 2021 8:20 pm

Post subject: Haven Abbey Battle aftermaths and the cursed skull of death
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:30 pm  

--- Uroboro Avogadro shows a report written in beautiful calligraphy to Sindar, Major of Trinsic ---

I arrived at the abbey after the battle and found Captain Sante lying in a bed and nursed by a monk called Gregory.

She fought bravely, cleansing the evil brought by a dark queen. wielding a blood-red scimitar and hidden beneath a night-hued shroud the evil queen rided into battle atop a gruesome skeletal steed. Captain Sante and her party of valorous warrior were victorious, but a terrible curse was cast upon the one who heroicly slew the evil queen. said the monk.

I inspected Captain Sante who was delirating and speaking nonsense. Terror dazzled my judgement as I saw a blood red tatoo on Captain Sante's chest at the height of the heart. A big red skull of death that grins at you.

"This kind of black magic is not known to humans" I thought.

I immediately searched her backpack to find another clue and solve this puzzle.

I found a dirty book which I suppose the Captain found on the body of the dark queen.

"Xsa, Nindolen rivvil srow elg'cahl nindol thac'zil nearly 'zil tonaik lu'rul'selozan 'zil l'darthien.
Dosst orders ph'jahk fashka nindol yazhadar blight dal l'shinduago ji nindel udossta oloth
shlu'ta ragar route... whol ilhar. Zhal'la dos hojh... dos zhal doera zirn whol ilhars belly"

I humbly asked the monk to keep the Captain for some time as I would not be able to care for her. At the moment I had a journey ahead of me. Journey Onward!

I went to the lycaeum in moonglow and tried to translate the foreign language which I was not familiar with. I translated the message while my hand, loosely holding my swan scribe pen was shaking while writing the following:

"Damn! This human scum poisons this land nearly the same disgusting and dirty way as the Elves do. Your orders are simply to force out this religious blight from the surface so that our darkness can find its path. For the mother! Should you fail... you shall become feed for mother's belly."

The language was an ancient variation of the elven language according to the research I made at the Lycaeum.

--- Signed, Trin's Militia ArchWizard Uroboro Avogadro ---

The great council had a meeting in which they decided that Uroboro Avogadro, now the new captain of the Trin's Militia, had to lead an expedition to investigate the matter further.

What about Captain Sante?asked Uroboro to the council. "That is not a priority now"answered Sindar reluctantly.

"It is mine, to save the adopted child I found near the valley's waterfall many years ago" thought Uroboro while mantaining his calmness.

Captain Sante falls after the battle.

OOC another call to arms will be issued as it becomes possible to make another event

Post subject: Re: Haven Abbey Battle aftermaths and the cursed skull of de
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:16 pm  

This is interesting, she thought to herself, stuck between life and death unsure of what was going on. For days on end she traveled among the realms looking for an answer to a question she hasn't asked. This shadow realm she was twilighting in was pointless and never ending. Torment upon torment as she reviewed her extended life's regrets. Seeming almost pleased with the death and destruction left in her wake is when she first found the spark.

This electric spark bounced between her fingers making her seem solid and whole and the world around her became more clear. Learning control this energy was the key to understanding more about who and where she was. Nothing but a fragment scattered across the realms of man and beast. She was only a sliver of a soul nearly powerless. Another week passed and she managed to store enough of this energy to form herself completely in the realm of the humans. With this she knew what was next... to wait.

Of course soon enough two boy's, really two men, but they were all boys to her. They were struggling with the onslaught of trolls and were certainly doomed should no one intervene. She wasn't strong enough to cast magic; however, she was strong enough to hit them. A few trolls later she nearly exhausted herself. Making a fool of herself by double speaking and acting out of sorts. How droll that she felt so helpless. How painful it was to her. Of the memories she had, she knew how to form a phylactery a magical device to anchor her soul to a body and to store her soul shard inside.

"Fifty Gems of any type is the cost of your life," she told the young man. He would agree thankful for his life.
"Fifty bones is the cost of your life," she told the other. He also would agree thankful for his life.

The rest she would gather herself. She knew she had left a crystal of her memories somewhere across the land. As soon as she thought about it she found it. Now she had to wait for the boys to collect their part of the bargain. Several days and nothing, they were unbearably slow and she was starting to slip into nothingness. A few threats and she got her way quickly.

Now for the party. The gems were great help to help her focus and store the energy to make the building and everything in it.

[[OOC: and if you were at the party you know what comes next]]

Meanwhile elsewhere. The larger part of Neira's soul was spending time... redecorating the inside of Clorinda Sante. A new beautiful castle with luxurious stone and crystals through out. A few undead minions and she was at home in no time. She wasn't powerful enough to control Clorinda yet but she was patient growing strength with each passing moment. Soon Clorinda would be hers.

Two shards of the same soul each with different goals in mind, what will happen next? where will they go? Will they try to reunite? or have they become something more? Only time will tell and neither of it looks good for the dark lands of fracture. What drives this bodyless soul? So many questions so little time to answer them all. Until next time... happy hunting fracture.

Post subject: bravo ))
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:36 am  

very usefull message bravo )